Application/Computer System Analyst, ACSA II
DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis is seeking an analyst to devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering requirements, computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from an accredited college or university, MCP certification (or equivalent). One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 yrs industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- May use case tools.
- Develop requirements for information systems from a projects inception to conclusion.
- Develop required specifications for simple to moderately complex systems.
- Assist senior computer systems analysts in preparing input and test data for the proposed system or application.
- Facilitate software development in an agile environment to accomplish tasks, and should be experienced in MATLAB, Python, and Java, and will work at a range of classification levels, to include NIPR, SIPR, and NMIS, working problems from concept inception through development results analysis.