Applications Programmer, AP II
DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis is seeking a software developer responsible for the development of software code, devising or modifying procedures to solve complex problems considering requirements, computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results using computer programs and systems, and gathers requirements, designs, codes, tests, debug and document those programs.
- LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
- REQUIREMENTS: Active TS clearance required
JOB TYPE: Full Time
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from and accredited college or university, MCP certification (or equivalent). One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 yrs industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Use equipment and software languages to analyze system requirements and devise program logic for technical problems.
- Develop detailed process/information flow charts and instructions for programs, develop general run diagrams and process flow charts.
- Document designs and develop end product documentation (e.g., User Guides, Programmer’s Guides, etc.).