Applications Programmer, AP IV
DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis is looking for a lead software developer, coder and Scrum Master on the software development team.
- LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
- REQUIREMENTS: Active TS clearance required
JOB TYPE: Full Time
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Masters of Science in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from an accredited college or university, MCP certification (or equivalent) required. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 15 yrs industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Lead SW Developer, coder and Scrum Master on the software development team.
- Responsible for using agile processes to lead efforts for the development of a software project to solve complex problems considering requirements, computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results using computer programs and systems.
- Design detailed programs, flow charts and diagrams showing mathematical computations and sequence of machine operations.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of programs and systems by developing sample representative data and perform testing using developed test plans.
- Familiar with and implements different programming languages and IDEs.
- Enhance software to reduce operating times or improve efficiency/functionality.
- Provide technical direction to programmer’s as required to ensure program deadlines are met.
- Document designs, develop tests plans and end product documentation (User Guides, Programmer’s Guides, etc.).
- Has a command of the total life-cycle software development process.
- Facilitate project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
- Key coordinator among multiple projects teams to ensure enterprise wide integration and standardization.
- Provide supervision and mentoring of junior staff.