Bookkeeper or Accounting Assistant
DSoft Technology is seeking a part-time bookkeeper or accounting assistant to support our full-time staff accountant at our DSoft Technology Headquarters in Colorado Springs.
JOB TYPE: Part-time (10 to 15 hours/week)
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with years of experience.
EDUCATION: Requires proficient knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Minimum Education Preferred: Associates in Accounting. Work Experience: 2-3 years of steady bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Assist in reducing waste, increasing efficiency and profitability across the enterprise
- Perform all accounting operations including preparation of financial reports, A/R, A/P, and GL.
- Assist in month-end and year-end close out process
- Balance general ledger by reconciling entries with financial statements
- Maintain historical records by filing documents electronically
- Prepare, coordinate and run payroll using QuickBooks Payroll
- Work with our Staff Accountant in corporate tax preparation
- Assist in collecting and report financial key performance indicators
- Master accounting policy and procedures to align with company goals and requirements.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Contribute to overall team effort by accomplishing related project tasks as needed.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Growth oriented mindset – a desire to learn, develop, improve
- 1+ years of transaction accounting experience using QuickBooks for/in a professional organization.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Office365 online applications
- Prefer DCAA background but not required.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB REFER A FRIEND