AFSPC Operations/Strategic Assessments Support
Support and assist the Headquarters Air Force Space Command with operational and strategic assessments.
- Support Comprehensive Joint Assessment (CJA) to include AFSPC's ability to execute theater campaign plans, contingency plans, integrated priority lists (IPL)
- Support AFSPC role in future Space Corps
- Interfaces with HQ AFSPC staff and subordinate units to formulate, design, and plan assessments and analyses on space issues in support of AFSPC/CC as COMAFFOR and JFSCC
- Develops essential elements of analysis for assessments and analytically rigorous data collection plans by determining required relevant data
- Develop analytically rigorous data collection plans by determining required relevant data
- Designs tailored data collection and assessment tools aligned with the Space Warfighting Construct
- Lead analyses, data collection activities, and post-event analyses
- Track progress towards tasks, effects, objectives, and end-state contained in Theater Campaign Plans (TCPs), Operations Plans (OPLANs), etc
- Develop and present operational assessment results to AFSPC leadership.
- Develop tools and processes for conducting assessments
- Prefer retired O-5/O-6 with all completed JPME, 1-2 deployments to theater, space background, strong technical and analytical background, technical degree(s) required
- Candidate must have at least an undergraduate degree in a technical area such as Mathematics, Statistics, or Operations Research
- Experience with working with military model, simulation, decision support tools, and other analysis tools to support operations assessment
- Knowledge of Joint and AF Doctrine, CONOPS, CONEMPS and TTPs.
- Ability to use collaborative communications systems.
- Strong analytical, presentation, coordination skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver briefings to leadership.
- HQ AFSPC staffing background.
- Experience with Excel/VBA, Access.
- Familiarity with web enabled tools and technologies, SharePoint and objected oriented programming languages preferred.
- U.S. citizenship and Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
You can apply online here.