AVAC with TS/SCI Clearance
We are seeking a proactive self-starter professional to provide all levels of maintenance support and upgrades to unclassified, classified and Top Secret closed networks for a DoD customer. Candidate should possess skills and knowledge to support the following: exceptional customer and help desk support; operations and maintenance; technical management and applications management; IT design, test and validate; component installation; system diagnostics and troubleshooting; system component repair/replacement; HW/SW handling and accountability; technical refresh/lifecycle replacement; network, systems, and storage administration; network and security operations; configuration control and management; IA/cybersecurity; user training; asset inventory accountability; maintenance for customer assets not covered by vendor warranty; information security mechanisms and execute Information Protection processes to include detection and correction of viruses and other security hazards. Education, clearance and certifications:
- Bachelor or Masters of Computer Science, Computer Technology, Information Technology, or Engineering-related discipline
- Must hold a TS/SCI clearance
- CompTIA Security+ IA certification
- Other certifications: DoD 8570, CISSP, CISM, Microsoft desired.
Position requires the following:
- Architect and build To-Be architecture for 3 stand-alone DoD networks
- Maintain Authority to Operate
- Procure, install, and provide life-cycle maintenance of desktops, servers, peripherals, storage systems, backup system, virtual systems, LANs.
- Possess knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with upgrading systems and applying security patches.
- Implement current trends/best practices in Information Technology to analyze systems, develop & evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions.
- Experience with Active Directory management and services in a mixed environment (Windows/Linux)
- Maintain and update all documentation contained within the Technical Library as changes occur
- Coordinate development and implementation of a life-cycle management plan
- Interface with customers on a day-to-day basis regarding IT requests, initiate work orders, and ticket status of all IT requests.
- Coordinate with the Government to define and develop plans to include cost, schedule, and technical data for improving the capability to meet the needs of each network and then providing a migration/upgrade plan.
- Perform network configuration modeling and develop a network switching/routing plan
- Monitor system/network event and error logs to identify weak configurations and security vulnerabilities and provide solutions to mitigate risk. Understanding of current Air Force RMF, ATO and CTF processes.
- Install current anti-virus software, updates, patches, and definitions on every information system and device.
- Possess strong knowledge of Virtual Machine environments
- Research, procure and provide equipment accountability and asset management for both hardware and software licenses.
- Manage and conduct Configuration Control Boards
- Configure SW tools to make use of multi-central processing unit processors as well as assistance with input/output setup for programs that make use of environment variables.
- Knowledge of Xacta is a plus.
You can apply online here.