HQ AFSPC Portfolio and Integration Management Administrator
Support and assist the Headquarters Air Force Space Command, AFSPC/A9Y in the management of the divisions portfolios.
- Receiving, distributing, and tracking all division taskers
- Consolidating multiple inputs into one consolidated summary in a variety of formats
- Providing recommended revisions to briefings, point papers, summaries, etc.
- Reviewing and identifying errors in documentation and assisting with planning in support of fielding space
- Managing division conference room scheduling/coordination
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint sites
- Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to work well with senior staff at the headquarters.
- Experience tracking a high volume of tasks strongly preferred.
- Seeking a highly motivated, organized, self starter who has attention to detail and can be proactive and persistent in completing their assigned duties.
- Experience analyzing documentation for proper format and completeness, recommending revisions to variety of documents.
- U.S. citizenship and Secret security clearance.
- Education Required: High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 5 years of executive staffing experience.
- Knowledge of electronic tasker software (TMT) and AFSPC programs and staffing processes a plus
- Knowledge of SharePoint (content management with some administration)
You can apply online here.