Cloud Solutions Account Manager (Cloud)
Are you hungry for meaningful work, in a “high-octane” work environment that taps your potential and has a long-term career path? Are you smart in both technology and working with others to generate results that "wow" clients? We need several dynamic and accomplished team players to join us for groundbreaking work. We are looking for the best and the brightest career-minded business and IT professionals!
DSoft Technology is seeking an enterprise account manager to develop relationships and identify business opportunities with commercial, Federal, State/local government clients.
JOB TYPE: Full Time (immediate)
SALARY RANGE: Base pay of $70K to $80K annually; the estimate range represents the typical salary for the position commensurate with experience, knowledge and demonstrated success in the field and other factors. Opportunity for "Pay For Performance" Bonuses exceeding $25K quarterly depending on performance.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum five years of industry experiences managing client relationships and demonstrating sales methodologies that lead to revenue growth and client expansion.
- Understanding of industry marketplaces, trends in technology, and the core of profitable business operations
- Understand software licensing to include renewals, estimates, pricing, and capabilities
- Engage channel partners in marketing campaigns, offerings, and understanding how to cultivate the relationships to the mutual benefit of clients and our organization’s goals
- Maintain an accurate sales forecast (by account/by quarter)
- Maintain CRM solutions with account activity
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or other relevant experience.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
This role is for a technical account manager who has significant business relationships where the consulting services of DSoft Technology could be of value. This person will spend their time introducing DSoft Technology to senior business leadership personnel in an effort to gain alignment on business goals and DSoft Technology capabilities.
Deep familiarity with Microsoft and AWS cloud technologies are required to communicate with senior customer leadership.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectation and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth
The Cloud Solutions account manager will maintain current certifications in the technology platform and be committed to staying current on emerging capabilities/deprecated features. These certifications are relevant to communicating with customers and identify business opportunities where the technology solutions would apply. Microsoft Cloud Sales Academy completion is highly desired as is AWS Business Professional Training.
VIEW OF SUCCESS
- Develop a pipeline of $1M per quarter in new business with a closing confidence score of 80% or better
- Maintain a strategic, multi-year view of the top five customers growth plans to ensure equivalent business alignment and skill readiness
- Add two new logos a month for signed accounts that exceed $50K each in opportunity margin