DSoft Technology is a small business seeking a professional corporate contracts manager for a Colorado Springs technology, engineering and analysis company. The candidate must have strong communication, negotiation and financial skills.
JOB TYPE: Part Time but potential for Full Time depending upon candidate skills and their ability/experience in assisting in other corporate activities.
SALARY RANGE: $65,000 - $75,000 (Full Time Salary) or $35 - $45/hour.
JOB LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
KEY QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Strong attention to administrative details
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ultra-proactive on contracting matters, compliance and contractual obligations
- Dedication to working with business sector leads to ensure corporate protection and successful project execution
- Strong knowledge of contracting and FARs/DFARs
- Strong knowledge of data rights and IP
- Craft, evaluate, expertly negotiate and execute a wide variety of different contracts/subcontracts, NDAs, teaming agreements covering a range of transactions
- Maintain and organize records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension or renewal according to what's best for the company.
- Ability to work with government contracting officers, prime and subcontractor contracting officials and executives
- Maintain an active network of contracting professionals
- Ability to assist in proposal development and business operations (e.g., assisting sector leads, performing deliverables).