Full stack Developer with UI/UX Experience (MSCC)
JOB TYPE: Full Time (immediate), SALARY RANGE: $80,000 - $95,000
JOB LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from and accredited college or university, Microsoft Certified Professional certification (or equivalent) desired. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5-8 years of industry experience in full-stack development. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education
- Experience with Docker, AWS Cloud Products (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, DynamoDB), Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket), Gitlab, Webstorm, VS Code, MongoDB, SQL, PostgreSQL, Java, Spring Boot, Maven, Gradle, C#, C++, Python, RHEL 7, RHEL 8, Selenium, and Cucumber
- Development of the application database
- Development of the application back-end server
- Development of the application front-end user interface taking into account modern user interface techniques. Support the Discovery and Framing process for the user interface and follow-on end user interviews to gather user requirements. Perform a user-centered approach in the application design development.
- Advise on product decisions through user research, customer development and iterative feedback loops
- Assist in the design of the application architecture
- Assist in the testing of the application
- Assist in the deployment of the application
- Implementation of application following the 12 Factor App methodology
- Support the delivery of the application from development environments to staging and production environments
- Perform technical assessment of the legacy application. Refactor legacy applications into a 12 factor application SW architecture.
- Document designs and process/information flow through the application.
- Document designs and develop end product documentation (e.g., User Guides, Programmer’s Guides, etc.).
- Following the Agile software development methodology
- Constantly looks for improvement in solving technical problems
- Write and create unit and integration tests
- Identify and communicate impediments to your team and actively work to solve them
- Support the delivery of the application from the classified development environment to a staging and production environment on SIPR.