Junior Space Control Analyst/Software Developer (MSCC)
DSoft Technology is looking for a Space Control Analyst/Software Developer to provide analytical skills to support process improvement, specialized studies and analysis, and definition of requirements. The teammate will be part of an innovative and fast-paced team that will build software tools that will be use by the space warfighter.
JOB TYPE: Full Time (immediate)
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and knowledge.
JOB LOCATION: Aerospace Building, Colorado Springs, CO
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Bachelors or Masters in Computing Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 - 7 years industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Experience in development of software applications using modern software languages: Java, Python, Java, C#, C++
- Possess Matlab skills or have the ability to learn Matlab so that you can incorporate prototype algorithms into end user applications/tools
- Experience in developing applications/tools with 2D and 3D data visualization
- Understanding of astrodynamic algorithms and satellite operations.
- Understanding of Offensive and Defensive Space Control concepts, operations and tactics.
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of parametric analysis, design of experiments, machine learning and/or AI techniques
- Experience with STK and Matlab.
- Experience with developing and deploying applications on DoD networks.
- Experience working with operational test teams a plus.