Currently, DSoft Technology is seeking a motivated, mission oriented micro-services developer in the Colorado Springs, CO area, with strong Agile development experience.
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
JOB TYPE: Full Time (immediate)
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and knowledge
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related discipline which demonstrates education in formal technology engineering. Minimum of 5 years experience in the development of microservices. Master’s degree may substitute for 2 years of experience.
- Support the evolution of government's Unified Platform through the creation of Offensive, Defensive, and Shared Services applications using micro services.
- Resolve customer requirements and propose solutions for system modifications and enhancements.
- Discover and propose solutions to resolve various customer requirements. Solutions may include:
- Deployment of commercial or open source software
- Development of custom software
- System configuration modifications
- Debugging and optimization
- Collaborate with developers, system engineers, tester, operators, and customer program management to ensure quality product deliverable.
- Work within a Scaled Agile Framework Team environment.
- Ability to pivot quickly to address operationally-prioritized tasks.
- Ability to rapidly gain expertise on new technologies, environments, methodologies and problem sets.
- Take self-initiative to remain knowledgeable and practiced in emerging DevOps technologies and trends.
- Knowledge and application of container, orchestration, and container platform technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Open-shift.
- Knowledge and application of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) technologies such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Cucumber, Junit, pytest, Nexus, Fortify, SonarQube, Twistlock, and Grafana.
- Knowledge and application of database and data storage technologies such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cloudera, Prometheus, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL.
- Experienced with source control and code repository tools.
- Experience developing within Windows and/or Linux environments.
- Experience with software architecture development leveraging open standards, microservices, and model based engineering tools to articulate the software design
- Strong communication skills and team collaboration required.