Microsoft 365 Delivery Engineer
DSoft Technology is seeking a Microsoft 365 Delivery Engineer to delivery platform services for commercial and DoD clients.
JOB TYPE: Full Time (immediate)
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and knowledge
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems or related discipline which demonstrates education in formal software development methods. Five years of consulting experience can serve as a substitute if the correct skills were acquired.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum five years of industry experience in Office 365 and the Microsoft ecosystem for platform services deployments/migrations
- Five years of supporting the Office 365/Microsoft 365 environment and services
- Experience leveraging Exchange Hybrid Server to perform mail migrations from Exchange on-premise to Office 365/Exchange Online
- Experience leveraging BitTitan to perform tenant to tenant migrations
- Experience using tools such as ShareGate and/or AvePoint, Metalogix to do SharePoint migrations from on-premise farms to SharePoint Online
- Experience managing Azure Active Directory identities to include configuration AAD Connect for synchronized identities and Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) configurations
- Experience using PowerBI to build dashboards to include connecting to external data sources like SQL Server
- Experienced in PowerApps, Flow to build automation routines using native Microsoft 365 platform services
- Experience in providing consultation on licensing to include evaluating licensing overlap
- Experience setting up Teams and managing collaboration spaces
- Experience setting up InTune as both a Mobile Device Management platform and Mobile Application Management platform to include device registration and enrollment
This role is for a technical professional who excels in providing consulting services across the spectrum of offerings for Microsoft 365 platform. This person will serve as the technical lead to scope and execute migration services to the Microsoft 365 platform. This will include serving as the customer primary contact for questions post migration and preparing client service desk to support frequently asked questions.
The Microsoft 365 delivery engineer will maintain current certifications in the technology platform and be committed to staying current on emerging capabilities/deprecated features. Ideally this person is the subject matter expert on the platform both internal to the DSoft Technology organization and customer facing.
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft 365 security to include identity, device, and conditional access
- Comfort working multiple organizations at the same time to support a variety of technology and busines needs
- Experience working with PowerShell for automation of routine tasks to include the modules supporting Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Teams
- Experience troubleshooting configuration issues, common error messages, and equating service status messages to capabilities impacted