Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
DSoft Technology is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 developer to maintain and build new collaboration solutions. This is a full-time position working as a remote member of an agile development team to support client requirements on the Dynamics 365 environment.
LOCATION: Remote support - Any location which can support United States East Coast operating hours. Note: DSoft Technology's Headquarters is located in Colorado Springs, CO.
JOB TYPE: Full Time (immediate)
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and knowledge
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related discipline which demonstrates education in formal technology engineering. Three years of experience can serve as a substitute if the correct skills were acquired.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum three years of industry experience in software development and specific experience in the Dynamics 365 platform. The following is a list of requirements included with this position:
- Experience working with Agile methods to include the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Familiar and comfort working with development teams using Agile frameworks, Azure DevOps tool, and other collaborative cloud-based systems
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps, PowerBI and cloud-based collaboration tools
- Ability to incorporate modern research and usability testing best practices into all solutions.
- Be capable of designing, developing, configuring, and deploying production solutions within Dynamics 365
- Have a current certification of Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Understanding and practical application of methodologies like ITIL, Agile, Scrum, and DevOps
- Understand and have experience using automated testing frameworks
- Analyze, design, build, and deploy solutions and console apps consisting of:
- Create, update, and maintain customize plugins
- Customize built-in entities
- Build Dynamics add-ins and integrations using .NET
- Create and customizing Dynamics forms
- Create and maintain business process flows and workflows
- Monitor quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance
- Utilizing existing Dynamics APIs
- Build custom APIs (when required)
- Troubleshoot and bug fix existing solutions
- Strict Adherence to company policies and guidelines
- Proven experience successfully supporting clients while working remotely
This role is for a technical professional who assists with the collection of business requirements and translates them into effective designs that are developed for production consumption. This person will participate in sprint development including disciplined testing (unit, functional, regression) and reviews as a continuous process, to avoid finding issues at the end of sprint development. Develop the features and capabilities, including source code, as work items in the repository that were established in the sprint plan. As part of the development process, create discrete test cases that can be automated to expedite platform testing.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex subject matter- both verbally and written
- Ability to learn new concepts and processes quickly.
- Ability self-manage, take initiative and be resourceful
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to learn fast, absorb knowledge and apply newly learned information daily
- Ability to self-study and engage in independent work to increase job related knowledge and skills
- A linear, logical thinking style with ability to break down and solve difficult problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to operate a computer and navigate in a Windows based platform
- Receptive listening skills, with ability to present ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent troubleshooting skills Proficiency in C# .NET, Java script, Angular, JQuery, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net, REST, & SQL Server
- Comfort and ability to work remotely as part of a largely team
- Demonstrated success supporting Federal or State government departmental operations
- Experience with Microsoft Graph and extracting telemetry data as key metrics in activities
- ITSM knowledge