Mid-Level Software Engineer – Level 3 (MOSSAIC 292005)
DSoft Technology is seeking a mid-level software engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be in Dahlgren, VA. The individual will work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, and a collaborative team setting on a new 10 year contract effort.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and knowledge.
DEGREE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors or Masters in Computing Science, or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 4 years industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Assist team of administrators and developers with integration of tenants into an existing VMWare based architecture
- Experience developing, updating, and maintaining Microservice and Kubernetes cloud service software
- Working knowledge of converged infrastructure and related technologies such as VMware, Networking, and Storage solutions
- Ability to travel (10%)
- Knowledgeable in DoD Cyber Security
- Experience with Agile and/or Waterfall SW development methodologies
- Knowledge of network architectures and protocols
- Experience with C++ and/or Fortran
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Meticulous organization of open software tasks
RELOCATION: Not Offered for this position.APPLY FOR THIS JOB REFER A FRIEND