Mid-Level Software Engineer Level 4 (MOSSAIC 292009)
DSoft Technology is seeking a mid-level software engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be in Dahlgren, VA. The individual will work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, and a collaborative team setting on a new 10 year contract effort.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and knowledge.
DEGREE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors or Masters in Computing Science, or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 6 years industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Lead team of administrators and developers with integration of tenants into an existing VMWare based architecture
- Broad experience participating in efforts associated with sustainment and new developments
- Experience with Agile and/or Waterfall SW development methodologies
- Working knowledge of converged infrastructure and related technologies such as VMware, Networking, and Storage solutions
- Review and analyze code scan results, and provide way- ahead mitigation recommendations in support of software assurance efforts
- Knowledge of network architectures and protocols
- Ability to travel (10%)
- Knowledgeable in Cyber Security in DoD environment
- Experience developing, updating, and maintaining Microservice and Kubernetes cloud service software
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Meticulous organization of open software tasks
RELOCATION: Not Offered for this position.APPLY FOR THIS JOB REFER A FRIEND