Military Utility Analyst (MSCC)
DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis is looking for a space warfighting analyst to support the development of products to assist in the integration of space into mission and campaign modeling and simulation tools. Understanding of how space support services (PNT, SATCOM, MW, ISR, EM) are used by the joint terrestial community with specific focus on Navy and Air Force missions is needed.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Master or PhD in Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Military Operations, or Operations Research. OR related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 15 yrs experience in industry and/or military operations research, modeling, simulation and analysis in a space, cyberspace and/or defense environment. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Performs research and analysis of US and foreign military systems, order of battle, strategies, CONOPS, Combatant Command Operations Plans, CONEMPS and Techniques, Tactics and Procedures.
- Perform military requirements analysis, threat system analysis, system survivability analysis, mission performance/effectiveness analysis, force level effectiveness analysis, military utility, and operations analysis.
- Perform mission concept development, joint mission threads development, system architecture development, and model-based system engineering. Familiar with and systematically research a variety of engagement, mission and/or campaign models and simulations in a variety of domains (air, sea, land, space, cyberspace).
- Develop metrics to assess terrestrial warfighting capabilities based on different scenarios that describe different space support to operations.
- Knowledge of DoD campaign and mission models and simulations. Demonstrate expertise in one or more models and simulations.
- Experience with military weapons systems and associated TTP and CCMD operations at the tactical, operational and strategic level.
- Experience in joint warfighting and joint/combined operations.
- Knowledge of modeling and simulation techniques for the aggregation of data, operations research, probability, statistics etc.
- Understanding how space is used by the terrestrial warfighter in a benign and contested environment.