SME Model & Data Analysis, SME IV
DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis is looking for an analyst to perform campaign, mission, engineering and engagement-level analysis to support GCC level planning and exercises.
- LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
- REQUIREMENTS: Active TS or TS/SCI clearance required
JOB TYPE: Full Time
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Master or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 17 yrs industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Responsible for providing analytical skills to support process improvement, specialized studies, and definition of requirements.
- Typical duties include analysis, planning, developing requirements documents, building functional models, developing procedures, developing functional architectures, and other related management and technical duties.
- Requires expertise in modeling and simulation, data analytics, operational research, statistics, optimization, astrodynamic algorithms, design of experiments, mathematical physics, military systems, and/or military operations.