SME Planning Lead, SME III
DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis is seeking a SME Planning Lead to coordinate the use of Operational and Campaign Models to conduct analyses of both reversible and irreversible threats to US and Friendly space systems to determine probabilities the space capabilities are available to support warfighting operations.
- LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
- REQUIREMENTS: Active TS or TS/SCI clearance required
JOB TYPE: Full Time
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Master or PhD in Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research. OR related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 15 yrs industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Responsible for providing analytical skills to support process improvement, specialized studies, and definition of requirements.
- Duties to include analysis, planning, developing requirements documents, building functional models, developing procedures, developing functional architectures, and other related management and technical duties.
- Requires expertise in modeling and simulation, data analytics, operational research, statistics, optimization, astrodynamic algorithms, design of experiments, mathematical physics, military systems, and/or military operations.
- Strong relationships with EUCOM planning personnel and deep experience with EUCOM planning processes will be valuable.