Space Control Analyst/Tool Developer (MSCC)
DSoft Technology is looking for a Space Control Analyst/Tool Developer to provide analytical skills to support process improvement, specialized studies and analysis, and definition of requirements. The teammate will be part of an innovative and fast-paced team that will build software tools that will be use by the space warfighter.
JOB TYPE: Full Time (immediate), SALARY RANGE: $125,000 - $150,000, commensurate with experience and knowledge.
JOB LOCATION: Aerospace Building, Colorado Springs, CO
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Master or PhD in Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 10 years industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Requires expertise in one or more specialty areas to data analytics, operational research techniques, mathematics, probability and statistics, computer programming, optimization, design of experiments, and/or mathematical physics.
- Understanding of astrodynamic algorithms and satellite operations.
- Understanding of Offensive and Defensive Space Control concepts, operations and tactics.
- Understanding of parametric analysis and design of experiments.
- Experience with STK, and Matlab.
- Experience in development of software applications that incorporate algorithms built in MatLab using modern software languages: Java, Python, C#.
- Experience with developing and deploying applications on DoD networks.
- Experience working with operational test teams a plus.