Space Control Domain Expert, SME III
DSoft Technology is seeking a Subject Matter Expert for an aerospace project.
JOB TYPE: Full Time, SALARY RANGE: $145,000 - $200,000
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Master or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics, Engineering Physics or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 10 – 20 yrs industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
Plans and documents study of work problems and procedures (e.g., organizational change, communications, information flow, decision making processes, control processes, operational effectiveness, systems, and/or cost analyses).
Gathers and organizes information on problem or procedures including present operating procedures.
Participates on studies and analysis teams.
Requires expertise in one or more specialty areas to include modeling and simulation, data analytics, operational research, mathematics, probability and statistics, computer programming, optimization, astrodynamic algorithms, design of experiments, mathematical physics, military systems, and/or military operations.
Develops applications using operational research techniques, mathematics, physics, astrodynamic algorithms.
Specific requirements include:
- Expertise in UML/SysML with experience using MagicDraw
- Familiar with fUML and executable architecture constructs
- Proficient with JAVA, kotlin, other JVM derivants, and expression languages
- Proficient with Python
- Familiar with agent-based simulation, decision trees, graph theory, and finite state machines
- Has experience with integrated co-simulations composed of multiple execution methods, inclusive of integrated discrete-time, discrete-event, and continuous constructs.
- Familiar with ontologies, knowledge representation and semantics, and domain specific languages for machine reasoning, learning, and execution
- Strong physics background
- Understanding of astrodynamic algorithms and satellite operations
- Understanding of Offensive and Defensive Space Control concepts, operations and tactics
- Knowledge of the DoD Digital Engineering strategy for acquisition
- Application of Model-Base Systems Engineering (MBSE) to system model design and simulation