Space Modeling and Simulation Software Engineer (MSCC)
DSoft Technology is seeking to fill a key member of a cross-disciplinary team that is developing modeling and simulations to support real-world space operations and space control problems. The collaborative team of analysts, engineers and scientists are developing space control models using MBSE techniques to support solutions to complex and challenging problems in the space, physics and engineering domains.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Master or PhD in Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research OR related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 10 yrs experience in industry and/or military operations research, modeling, simulation and analysis in a space, cyberspace and/or defense environment. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Possess familiarity with and systematically research a variety of engagement, mission and/or campaign models and simulations in a variety of domains (air, sea, land, space, cyberspace). Develop new and adapt existing models, methods, and simulations to support the design, development, and assessment of advanced system design concepts, military utility and technologies.
- Develop and apply creative and innovative analytic solutions to complex problems with assistance/support from engineering staff.
- Develop models using MBSE techniques; experience with SysML/UML; experience with MagicDraw a plus.
- Experience in one or more modern software languages; Java, C++, C#, Python, etc.
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink a plus.
- Understand how to verify, validate and accredit models and simulations.
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Perform relevant research and possess ability to operate independently.
- Support complex projects, playing a critical role as a team member on projects with specific technical/scientific expertise.
- Summarize and synthesize larger pieces of work into effective executive summaries/executive briefings.
- Effectively present work to less technical senior and larger audiences.
- Interact regularly and independently with Government sponsors and related parties.
- Influence decisions to provide sponsors with implementable recommendations.
- Effectively communicate with and engage colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Writing technical reports and orally presenting project findings.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB REFER A FRIEND