Sr-Level Software Engineer Level 5 (MOSSAIC 292071)
DSoft Technology is seeking a mid-level software engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be in Dahlgren, VA. The individual will work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, and a collaborative team setting on a new 10 year contract effort.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and knowledge.
DEGREE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors or Masters in Computing Science, or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 8 years industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Lead software integration efforts of Command and Control data exchange and processing systems
- Lead software development team efforts with research, design, development, integration, modification, and documentation of enterprise-wide systems and applications software
- Experience with Converting Monolitic application into microservice / Kubernetes
- Lead overall system evaluation efforts to include analysis and development of hardware/software interfaces
- Identify, develop and implement solutions for software related technical issues that could possibly impact costs, schedule, or performance
- Lead software development team while adhering to established guidelines, observing all software compliance standards and following technical direction
- Experience with Java and C programming
- Experience in Agile software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of network architectures and protocols
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to travel (10%)
- Knowledgeable in Information and Computer Systems, working knowledge of converged infrastructure and related technologies such as VMware, Networking, and Storage solutions
- Experience with programming in C++ and Fortran
RELOCATION: Not Offered for this position.APPLY FOR THIS JOB REFER A FRIEND