Sr Software Engineer with Space Control Domain Experience (MSCC)
DSoft Technology is looking for Sr Software Engineer with Space Control Domain Experience to support an innovative and fast-paced team that will build software tools to analyze space data and support modeling and simulation activities that will be used by the space warfighter.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and knowledge.
JOB LOCATION: Aerospace Building, Colorado Springs, CO
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Bachelors or Masters in Computing Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 10 years industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Experience in development of software applications using modern software languages: Java, Python, C#, C++
- Possess Matlab skills or have the ability to learn Matlab so that you can incorporate prototype algorithms into end user applications/tools
- Experience in developing applications/tools with 2D and 3D data visualization
- Experience working with large data sets
- Understanding of astrodynamic algorithms and satellite operations.
- Understanding of Offensive and Defensive Space Control concepts, operations and tactics.
- Familiarity with Space Surveillance Network (SSN), Unified Data Library
Nice to haves:
- Experience with STK and Matlab.
- Experience with developing and deploying applications on DoD networks.
- Knowledge of Model Based System Engineering, UML, SysML
APPLY FOR THIS JOB REFER A FRIEND