Test Engineer, TE IV
DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis is seeking a T&E Operational Test Modeling and subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user and system requirements of complex to highly complex software applications, tools, models and simulations and/or hardware systems.
- LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
- REQUIREMENTS: Active TS or TS/SCI clearance required
JOB TYPE: Full Time
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Bachelor or Master of Computer Science or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. Certificates in quality assurance and testing. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 20 yrs industry in engineering, quality assurance and/or technology. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Participates in all phases of risk management, unit testing, model/simulation V&V, 508 compliance testing, security testing, functional testing, system testing, regression testing.
- Assists with user acceptance testing.
- Works with system engineer and programmers to develop test plans.
- Researches and implements the user of test tools and agile testing methodologies.