Find Your Opportunity
Are you hungry for meaningful work that taps your potential?
Are you humble enough to share the praise with your teammates and to admit when you may have missed the mark? Can you learn from both?
Are you smart in both technology and working with others to generate results that "wow" clients?*
Do you have integrity to do the right thing for both clients and teammates when no one else is watching?
We are one of the fastest growing firms in Southern Colorado - come grow with us!
We are seeking the best career-minded software and technology professionals who share our enthusiasm for working in a dynamic environment supporting customers across many sectors, including defense, government, commercial, and non-profits.
DSoft Technology is a leading provider of IT services and custom software and website development, specializing in .Net and Umbraco technologies. We are a Colorado Springs-based “Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business” (SDVOSB) and have a veteran hiring preference for disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans.
We are a Microsoft Certified Partner with five gold competencies, and one of only 16 Umbraco Certified Partners in North America. We serve clients from the federal, state, and local governments as well as the commercial and non-profits sectors.
We offer competitive salaries with top-notch benefits, flex time, a family atmosphere, P4P Bonus opportunities, and emphasize individual personal growth and character. We seek Team players that collaborate and support each other, with high morals standards. The DSoft Technology values of humble, hungry, and smart were adapted from The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni, Jossey-Bass Publishers, 2016.
We also offer teammates opportunities to give something back to their communities through self-chosen projects and firm-sponsored volunteer activities. DSoft Technology has a veteran hiring preference for disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces Service Medal veterans, and other protected veterans.
In addition to our 401(k) plan, DSoft Technology teammates are enrolled in our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) at no additional cost - how does an ESOP work?
DSoft Technology is already in its third year of managing its ESOP, a benefit under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act and which is gaining attention in Colorado. A recent Colorado Springs Business Journal article reported that Governor Jared Polis established the Commission on Employee Ownership in April 2019. In an ESOP, employee teammates are beneficiaries of a trust built with corporate profits; when a vested teammate leaves the Firm, they sell their stock back to the trust. The CSBJ noted that "Employees in ESOPs earn higher incomes and accumulate more funds in their retirement accounts than in non-ESOP companies .... Participating in an ESOP represents one of the few opportunities employees have to create wealth."
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing a work environment that values and respects each teammate as an individual member of our culturally diverse organization. In keeping with this commitment, the Firm is dedicated to providing a work environment free from any type of discrimination based upon racer, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, covered veteran and military status, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by law. This commitment and policy applies to all areas of employment.
Choice of Health Insurance Plans
DSoft Technology’s unique plan is a nationwide Health, Dental, and Vision reimbursement of Premium Expenses plan (completely compliant with the Affordable Care Act and under the management of Design Health). Teammates may select their own insurance policies from hundreds of available plans, which can be customized to their needs. The premium expense reimbursement benefit becomes available the first day of the next calendar month following a 30-day waiting period from your date of hire. DSoft Technology reimburses the premium expenses for teammates and their family situation through payroll processing, as a separate payment.
401(k) Retirement Planning
Teammates who choose to enroll in DSoft Technology’s 401(k) plan will participate in the Firm’s matching contribution benefit in an amount equal to: (i) 100% of contributions that are not in excess of 3% of compensation, plus (ii) 50% of the amount of contributions that exceed 3% of compensation but that do not exceed 5% of compensation using professional financial planning advisors. Teammates are eligible for enrollment after completing twelve (12) consecutive months (full-time teammates) or 1,000 hours (part-time teammates). Company Safe Harbor Contributions made on your behalf are always 100% vested.
Paid Time Off Policy
DSoft Technology provides a robust paid time off benefit that begins at the start of a teammate’s employment. 8 paid holidays, 32 hours of paid personal absence, 40 hours of sick leave with annual accrual, and 80-120 hours of vacation depending on seniority and experience.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Membership in DSoft Technology’s unique employee stock ownership structure allows teammate participation in the Firm’s financial growth without individual monetary contribution. Automatic enrollment after completing twelve (12) consecutive months of service (full-time Teammates) or 1,000 hours (part-time Teammates).
Professional Development, which includes tuition reimbursement and continuing education course/certification reimbursements.
Generous Life & Disability Insurance
Group life insurance 1x salary and long term disability insurance at no cost to the Teammate, starting with the date of hire. Additional supplemental insurance available.
Pay for Performance Bonus
Annual performance bonus plan based on teamwork, client success and value added to our client projects. Bonuses range up to 30% of salary.
Flex time and remote work is offered as a non-traditional work scheduling practice, which allows teammates to choose their individual start and end times, generally within the Firm’s core hours of 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Optional remote access on a non-interference basis.
Casual Atmosphere & Team Building Events
Business casual work environment. Periodic teambuilding off-site events for Teammates and family members.
Recognizing key contributions of Teammates is critical to continued motivation towards team goals. We award the "Game Ball," bonus time, on-the-spot cash bonuses, and gift cards to our MVPs!
Senior Software Engineer/Developer
DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis is looking for a lead software developer engineer/developer with Agile/DevOps experience for the software development team on a dynamic Space Force effort.
- LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
- REQUIREMENTS: Active Secret Clearance required, TS/SCI clearance desired
JOB TYPE: Full Time,
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and knowledge, opportunity for Paid For Performance Bonus
MUST HAVE DEGREE OF: Bachelor or Masters of Science in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from an accredited college or university, MCP certification (or equivalent) required. One year of relevant education may be substituted for one year of required experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum 15 yrs industry experience related to responsibilities. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
- Experience with Docker, AWS Cloud Products (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda), Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket), Gitlab, SonarQube, VS Code, mySQL, Java, Spring Boot, Maven, Gradle, Kubernetes, C#, C++, Python, RHEL 7, RHEL 8, Selenium, and Cucumber, IntelliJ
- Experience with SOA and REST APIs; microservice development experience a plus
- Development of the application database
- Development of the application back-end server
- Development of the application front-end user interface taking into account modern user interface techniques. Support the Discovery and Framing process for the user interface and follow-on end user interviews to gather user requirements. Perform a user-centered approach in the application design development
- Advise on product decisions through user research, customer development and iterative feedback loops
- Assist in the design of the application architecture
- Assist in the testing of the application
- Assist in the deployment of the application
- Implementation of application following the 12 Factor App methodology and microservices
- Support the delivery of the application from development environments to staging and production environments
- Perform technical assessment of the legacy application. Refactor legacy applications into a 12 factor application SW architecture.
- Document designs and process/information flow through the application.
- Document designs and develop end product documentation (e.g., User Guides, Programmer’s Guides, etc.).
- Following the Agile software development methodology
- Constantly looks for improvement in solving technical problems
- Write and create unit and integration tests
- Assist with the CI/CD pipeline; integrating SonarCube and Fortify
- Identify and communicate impediments to your team and actively work to solve them
- Support the delivery of the application from the classified development environment to a staging and production environment on SIPR.
- Provide supervision and mentoring of junior staff.
Cloud Engineer/DevSecOps Operations Engineer/Software Developer (MSCC)
DSoft Technology is seeking Cloud Engineer with DevSecOps, and Agile experience to join our team. This role will be responsible for supporting the Continuous Integration and Continuous Development pipeline and maintaining a cloud native system with regards to networks, databases, automation, hardware and software configurations and specifications. Additionally, this role will perform a variety of tasks to install, update, or modify software systems, containerize modern and legacy software systems, leverage AWS Cloud technologies, and ensure the system meets our customers needs. This candidate will also be required to assist in the development of the application. The candidate should have some Cloud Administration experience and familiar with AWS Services.
- LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
- REQUIREMENTS: Secret Clearance desired but will accept US Citizen with the ability to obtain Government Clearance
- Full Time (immediate)
- Commensurate with experience and knowledge
General Experience, Education and Years of Experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience
- Experience with AWS Cloud Technologies
- Experience with Linux and Software Containers
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with the development of applications
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Design, deploy, and monitor cloud native systems in the AWS GovCloud environment
- Develop and maintain automation scripts and network configurations leveraging AWS technologies
- Containerization of software components using Docker
- Develop and execute software tests for reliability and availability
- Develop internal and external REST based APIs
- Design and implement data solutions using AWS Cloud technologies
- Work with the development, systems engineering, test, and customer teams
- Create and maintain technical documentation of the cloud native system
- Perform company responsibilities in accordance with security policies and procedures
- Review software performance and analyze system behavior
- Develop an infrastructure to dynamically scale software services
- Work with software and system engineers to improve the cloud native system
- Other technical duties assigned as problems and issues arise
- Implement and secure software systems to meet evolving security requirements
- Identify and fix system bottlenecks in the AWS GovCloud
- Experience in AWS networking technologies such as VPCs, Gateways, NATs, ACLs, Security Groups, and Route Tables
- Experience with the development of infrastructure as code technologies such as Cloud Formations and Terraform
- Experience with the development of software to support the CI/CI pipeline using scripting languages
- Experience with the development of software that utilizes containerization technologies such as Docker, Amazon ECS, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Experience with DevSecOps tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, SonarQube, OWASP ZAP, and Fortify
- Experience in deploying applications in a Linux Cloud environment
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Scrum Methodologies
- Strong Experience with troubleshooting technical issues
- Experience with RedHat, Bash, Java, MySQL, Git, and Angular
- Experience with Agile software development
Nice to Have
- Security+ Certification
- AWS Certifications
- Strong software skills in Java, Python
Microsoft 365 Delivery Engineer
DSoft Technology is seeking a Microsoft 365 Delivery Engineer to delivery platform services for commercial and DoD clients.
- LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
- REQUIREMENTS: U.S. Citizen. No clearance required; Ability to pass background check.
JOB TYPE: Full Time (immediate)
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience and knowledge
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems or related discipline which demonstrates education in formal software development methods. Five years of consulting experience can serve as a substitute if the correct skills were acquired.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Minimum five years of industry experience in Office 365 and the Microsoft ecosystem for platform services deployments/migrations
- Five years of supporting the Office 365/Microsoft 365 environment and services
- Experience leveraging Exchange Hybrid Server to perform mail migrations from Exchange on-premise to Office 365/Exchange Online
- Experience leveraging BitTitan to perform tenant to tenant migrations
- Experience using tools such as ShareGate and/or AvePoint, Metalogix to do SharePoint migrations from on-premise farms to SharePoint Online
- Experience managing Azure Active Directory identities to include configuration AAD Connect for synchronized identities and Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) configurations
- Experience using PowerBI to build dashboards to include connecting to external data sources like SQL Server
- Experienced in PowerApps, Flow to build automation routines using native Microsoft 365 platform services
- Experience in providing consultation on licensing to include evaluating licensing overlap
- Experience setting up Teams and managing collaboration spaces
- Experience setting up InTune as both a Mobile Device Management platform and Mobile Application Management platform to include device registration and enrollment
This role is for a technical professional who excels in providing consulting services across the spectrum of offerings for Microsoft 365 platform. This person will serve as the technical lead to scope and execute migration services to the Microsoft 365 platform. This will include serving as the customer primary contact for questions post migration and preparing client service desk to support frequently asked questions.
The Microsoft 365 delivery engineer will maintain current certifications in the technology platform and be committed to staying current on emerging capabilities/deprecated features. Ideally this person is the subject matter expert on the platform both internal to the DSoft Technology organization and customer facing.
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft 365 security to include identity, device, and conditional access
- Comfort working multiple organizations at the same time to support a variety of technology and busines needs
- Experience working with PowerShell for automation of routine tasks to include the modules supporting Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Teams
- Experience troubleshooting configuration issues, common error messages, and equating service status messages to capabilities impacted
Want to apply for something else?
Apply here and we'll keep your application on file.
As a condition of employment, every employee must complete an Immigration and Naturalization Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification form) as well as provide the required supporting documentation to prove that they are either citizens or legal aliens authorized to work in the United States. DSoft Technology is required to verify identity with E-Verify.